The module broadly covers three body safety rules to keep the child safe from any situation of sexual abuse.
The three body safety rules are as follows:
1. Talk, See, Touch Rule (TST) Rule
2. Important of being assertive and clear in any unsafe situation
3. Sharing with a trusted adult and understanding that it is not the child’s fault
What will you learn
1. You will learn about three body safety rules for children
2. What to do if someone breaks a child's safety rule?
1. Expressing thoughts
2. Interpersonal skills
3. Improving child's self-confidence
4. Present the thoughts
5. Speaking with confidence